Vision, Mission and Values
Providing world-class education
To empower students with a holistic, rigorous and international education for success in an ever changing world
- To be recognised by the success of our students in achieving their personal goals
- To make student development the centre of all school decisions
- To aspire to the highest internationally recognised performance standards
- To build and celebrate a culture based on internationalism
- To enable staff to become life-long learners through the development of their professional practice
Achievement | Collaboration | Innovation | Integrity | Respect | Responsibility
- The first five years of a child’s life are the most important.
- Parents are the child’s first educators and know their own child best – we work in partnership with parents to ensure the best possible outcome for each child.
- Quality is the key – it’s the quality of what we do together that allows each child to work at their own pace in reaching their full potential.
- Choice – everyone has different learning styles and needs – that’s why we offer both Early Years and Montessori Programmes.